2. Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
We collect two types of information about our Website Users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific End User. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as your name and email address.
Uses of Information
We use Personal (both Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable) for a variety of reasons.
• To register for our fellowship finder.
• To communicate about your account and to provide customer support for those that email us or if there is an issue with an account.
• To communicate about happenings and projects at Torah.Global for those who have donated or signed up to receive updates.
• To meet legal requirements including complying with court orders, and other legal mechanisms.
• We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyse trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website or subscribe to our weekly emails. This includes using cookies, pixels, and web beacons that help us track who has opened our emails, clicked on links, etc. These and related technologies allow us to collect the recipient’s IP address, browser, email client type and other similar details. We then use this information to measure the performance of email campaigns and marketing strategies. Reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
• We may also share this information with our authorized Third Party Service Providers (such as our email service provider) to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
3. Release of Personally Identifiable Information
We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties. We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We provide services and products through third parties. These “Third Party Service Providers” perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails or products. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to send postal or email, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyse data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service.
4. Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising Companies” and other parties as provided below:
We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyse Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
5. Updating, Correcting, and Removing Information
We believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by an email at email@example.com or writing to us at PO Box 7, Mowbray TAS 7248 AUSTRALIA. If the information change pertains to what was entered on to our Fellowship Finder/ Map, this information can be updated by logging into your account and editing your profile. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the Website. In addition, in may be impossible for us to completely delete all of your information because we preform routine backups of our Website.
If you choose to store credit card information on the site, this is stored on a secure page and you may delete your credit card information at any time by going to the “my account” section of your profile.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although it may be required to engage in a certain activity on the Website.
As a condition of signing up for our Fellowship Finder/Map feature, we require your real first and last name and valid email address. For privacy reasons the Website will not display your last name. Instead, only your first name and chosen ‘alias’ will be displayed. By signing up for Torah.Global updates we will send you Administrative and Promotional emails. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases as well as updates about our products and promotional offers if any purchase is made. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to a User’s activity on the Website, and include emails regarding a particular User’s account, requests or inquiries, and purchases of products and services. In contrast to Administrative Emails, however, you do have a choice with respect to Promotional Emails. Promotional Emails advertise our products and services, including exclusive sales and other offers, and/or the products and services of our Advertisers and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive Promotional Emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails at any time after registering by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by writing to us at the address contained herein, or by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Promotional Emails you do not want to receive.
7. Security of Information
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
8. Data Tracking
9. Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
10. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Public Areas. We provide areas on our Website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others such as discussion boards, groups, forums or blogs, or submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information.
11. Contacting Us
Torah.Global, PO Box 7, Mowbray Tasmania 7263, AUSTRALIA.